Growth in Children’s Education Industry is Strong and Growing!
- More than 73 million children under the age of 18 in the U.S., predicted to grow to over 80 million by 2020
- $500 Billion spent annually on specialized products and service for children in the U.S.
- Growing franchise with 170+ units worlwide!
Multiple Revenue Streams allow franchise owners to build sustainable and recurring business throughout the year: art classes, camps, special events and outsourced art education school programs.
- School contracts where Abrakadoodle becomes the art program for the entire school – running art classes throughout the school day
- Community based sites that run enrichment classes throughout the day and after-school reaching children from 20 month to 12 years old
- Camp programs during the summer and throughout the year
- Birthday parties, in-school field trips, holiday workshops, etc
- Expanding Adult Art Program – Art Splash
Impressive provable earnings claim
Low Cost Home-Based Business Investment
- Under $50,000 total investment
- Mobile model with no real estate
Strong Franchise Owners
- Great franchise owner validation
- Experienced professionals with good relationship building, communication and people management skills
- Committed to community and quality service
- No teaching or art experience requried
- Award Winning Founders honored as leaders by the International Franchise Association
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- Inc 5000
- Nickelodeon for Best Art Class
- Cover of Black Enterprise Magazine
- And more! Over 50 Awards!
Cash Investment: $37,842-$80,492
Total Investment: $60,000-$100,000
Minimum Net Worth: $100,000
Franchise Fee: $25,400-$38,900
Average Number of Employees: 8
SBA Approved: YES
Veteran Discount: YES
Richard Roberts, ABI is the Senior Managing Broker at AEGIS Business Brokers, LLC and holds an Accredited Business Intermediary classification by the American Business Brokers Association and is a member of the International Business Brokers Association, International Franchise Professionals Group, Chambers of Commerce, Committees and Volunteer Organizations. Contact Richard at 479.689.4455 or email@example.com.
NOTE: You don’t pay any fees for our services. AEGIS Franchise Group is paid by the Franchisor for finding, screening and qualifying potential Franchisees. Outsourcing this service lowers the Franchisor’s advertising cost and reduces their inside sales force again saving them money. The price is the same for you whether you work with consultants at AEGIS Franchise Group or initially contact the Franchisor directly. AEGIS provides valuable services and helps reduce your research time and cost at no cost to you. You will find our consultation is totally non-bias as every franchisor pays us essentially the same compensation for our services.